Please read the following carefully so that you are aware of your privacy rights and obligations with respect to AL Sounds
AL Sounds, (www.alsounds.co/) its related bodies, acknowledge and respect the privacy of individuals. [insert website/company name] collects, uses and discloses the personal information you provide on this website only in accordance with the OECD Guidelines on the Protection of Privacy and Transborder Flows of Personal Data 1980.
In this Agreement, the following definitions shall apply unless the context does not permit such application:
"Application" means an application for subscription to AL Sounds Services.
"Agreement" means the agreement formed by these Website Conditions and in the case of a Subscriber, by these Website Conditions, and the Subscription conditions.
"Content" means materials, information, news, advertisements, listings, data, text, audio, video, pictures, graphics, software, blogs, webcasts, podcasts, broadcasts, messages, comments, suggestions, ideas and other content.
" AL Sounds " means all Content that is made available on or via this Website.
"Servers" means the computer software, systems and servers hosting, operating, managing, providing or contributing to the Website and the Services.
"Subscriber" means a person with a Subscription.
"Subscription" means the package of AL Sounds Services made available to a Subscriber, whether pursuant to an Application or otherwise.
"Website" means AL Sounds website (www.alsounds.co/)
The words "include" and "including" shall not be construed as having any limiting effect. The headings in this Agreement do not have any legal effect nor shall they affect the construction of this Agreement in any way.
1. Disclaimer. AL Sounds is committed to maintaining your privacy, and we want you to understand how we use and manage your data.
c. The provision of this information by you is voluntary but if you do not provide some or all of the requested information we may be unable to properly process your registration or enquiry or otherwise affect the purposes for which the information has been collected (as specified above and from time to time.)
d. You have both a right of access to the personal information AL Sounds holds about you and a right to ask the Reed Group to correct if you think it is inaccurate or out of date. For any queries regarding your privacy rights, please write or e-mail us at the following address: [email protected]
2. Collection of information. We may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including through online forms for ordering products and services, and other instances where you are invited to volunteer such information, including, but not limited to, when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter you’re: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. “Confidential Information" will, for the purposes of this Agreement, refer to:
a. Information about your use of this website
b. Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including Name, email and contact information
c. Information about transactions carried out over this website
d. Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
3. When is information collected from you? When you register for and/or access any of the Services on this Website.
4. What is the information used for? Information which you provide to us may be used for the following purposes:
a. To respond to your requests and queries;
b. To provide services to you;
c. To verify and process your personal particulars and payments;
d. To communicate with you;
e. To enforce contractual and legal rights and obligations;
f. For marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis;
g. To send you information, promotions, updates, and marketing and advertising materials in relation to AL Sounds Services;
h. For legal compliance purposes, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court; and
i. For any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent, including during the application process under our Subscription Conditions.
5. 3rd party Disclosure. AL Sounds does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Where AL Sounds discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
6. Disclosure by law. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, AL Sounds may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
8. Third Party Market Research Company. AL Sounds may use an independent company to measure and analyze the Internet usage across AL Sounds websites. This information is collated by the Third Party Market Research Company and provided to AL Sounds to assist in analyzing the usage of AL Sounds websites.
9. Children under Thirteen. AL Sounds does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
10. Other websites. This website contains links to other websites. AL Sounds is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
11. Opt-Out & Unsubscribe. We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users opt-out receiving any or all communications from AL Sounds by contacting us here: Web page: Email [email protected]
Signed on the 9 May 2016.